Salem Kids Tours
Salem Kids Tours offers two wicked good walking tours for families. Tours are led by certified tour guide and full-time middle school history teacher Alicia Diozzi. The classic Salem Kids Tour takes you through the heart of Salem’s historic downtown, and we hear stories of history and mystery. You’ll hear about a mysterious phone call, a moving graveyard, and a fascinating escape. The tour is suitable for ages 5 and up. Meet at Pamplemousse: 185 Essex St. in Salem
Looking for something more spooky? My Spooky Tour is off the beaten path, and follows a secret route that visitors rarely see. You’ll hear strange but true stories of history, combined with a magical mix of kid-approved ghost stories. This tour includes a visit to an eerie graveyard. If your child likes “Goosebumps” books, this tour is for them. Meet at First Church: 316 Essex St. in Salem.
• All of my tours in 2020 are PRIVATE tours; one group only
• Physical distancing of 6′ or more required
• We are outdoors for the entire tour–face masks are required.
• Contactless payment, online, advanced booking required
• Number of guests on tour is limited to 10, including children, not including babies in carriers or strollers
• October tours are given at off-peak times to avoid crowds