Salem Kids Tours
Salem Kids tour is Salem’s one and only walking tour for children of all ages, families, and the young at heart. The one-hour outdoor Salem walking tour with middle school history teacher Alicia Diozzi, is interactive and fun. Hear mysteries and tales that took place along the route. Learn about the Witch Trials, visit the only house in Salem with a direct connection to the trials, step onto the “set” of a Hocus Pocus filming location, find out about Salem’s connection to Alexander Hamilton and the Revolution, examine an authentic sterling silver artifact, and end the adventure in an ancient cemetery.
On this tour, explore Salem off the beaten path, winding our way down some secret paths usually not seen by visitors. In addition to true tales of history, there is an option to add intriguing ghost stories, guaranteed to provide a few shivers and giggles. If you and your kids are curious about something specific, or are studying something in school that we can explore, please book a private tour with me so I can focus on your interests. Meet in front of 316 Essex St., The First Church in Salem
• Tours are currently are PRIVATE tours; one group only
• Physical distancing of 6′ or more required
• We are outdoors for the entire tour–face masks are required.
• Contactless payment, online, advanced booking required
• Number of guests on tour is limited to 10, including children, not including babies in carriers or strollers
• October tours are given at off-peak times to avoid crowds