Restaurants in Salem are now offering indoor and outdoor dining, and several of Salem’s restaurants are expanding their outdoor seating capacity! Find a list of restaurants currently offering outdoor dining below and contact individual businesses to confirm hours or make reservations. Please note, many restaurant policies have changed due to the new public health guidance.
- Bit Bar, 50 St. Peter Street
- Brodie’s Seaport, 215 Derby Street, (weather permitting).
- Fountain Place, 232 Essex Street
- Gulu-Gulu Cafe, 247 Essex Street, (outdoor patio with heaters)
- Ledger, 125 Washington Street
- Longboards Restaurant & Bar, Pickering Wharf, 72 Wharf Street, (expanded heated patio).
- O’Neil’s, 120 Washington Street
- Opus, 87 Washington Street
- Red’s, 15 Central Street
- Regatta Pub at the Salem Waterfront Hotel, 225 Derby Street
- Rockafellas, 231 Essex Street
- The Roof, 209 Essex Street
- Village Tavern, 168 Essex Street
- Adriatic Restaurant & Bar, 155 Washington Street
- Bambolina, 288 Derby Street
- Bella Verona, 107 Essex Street
- Essex’s NY Pizza & Deli, One Witch City Mall
- Flying Saucer Pizza Company, 118 Washington Street
- Casa Tequila, 300 Derby Street
- Brodie’s Seaport, 215 Derby Street
- Finz Seafood & Grill, Pickering Wharf, 86 Wharf Street
- Lobster Shanty, 25 Front Street, (opens April 1)
- Sea Level Oyster Bar, Pickering Wharf, 94 Wharf Street
- Turner’s Seafood, 43 Church Street
Salem’s restaurants are committed to the health and safety of residents, workers, and customers and we need customers to share our commitment to safety by following the recommended guidelines while dining. We have a shared goal of health and happiness in Salem, and we know this goal can be achieved if we all work together.
Customers are expected to:
- Wear a face covering except when eating or drinking
- Allow physical distancing with staff and other guests
- Avoid physical contact with staff and guests not in your party
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the restaurant
- Use a credit or debit card wherever possible
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a fever over 100 degrees
- Enjoy your meal!
Restaurants employees will:
- Remove high-touch items like condiments (but you can ask for them)
- Use disposable or digital menus
- Wear a mask or face covering when interacting with customers
- Wash their hands regularly
- Train employees on COVID-19 safety
- Follow CDC guidelines for sanitizing and safety
- Follow physical distancing and capacity requirements
- Make your meal as enjoyable as possible, because we’re all excited you are dining out!
Categorised in: Eat