The Salem Ferry kicks off its 2022 season very soon on May 26! The season runs through Halloween, October 31, 2022, offering service between Long Wharf in Boston and Blaney Street in Salem in just under an hour.
The Salem Ferry is a great way to add a day trip to Salem to your stay in Boston all while enjoying breathtaking views on the water. While onboard, the ferry features lots of viewing decks as well as temperature-controlled indoor decks, and if you are taking the ferry from Salem, complimentary parking is available at the Blaney Street lot with your pass from the ticket booth.
Rates for the Salem Ferry run:
- Adults (round trip): $45
- Adults (one way): $25
- Seniors (round trip): $41
- Seniors (one way): $23
- Children 3-11 (round trip): $35
- Children 3-11 (one way): $20
The Landing, the Salem Ferry’s waterfront patio bar will open on May 25 and run through Halloween as well. Open Wednesday-Sunday, 12 pm-11 pm, this season at The Landing will include an expanded live music lineup, special events, and new food items added to the menu.
And, for locals, the Salem Ferry offers special rates for both Salem residents and North Shore residents. Resident tickets may be purchased in person (with proof of residency) for the following rates:
- Salem Resident Round Trip Rates: Adult – $19, Senior – $15, Child – $11
- North Shore Resident Round Trip Rates: Adult – $31, Senior – $26, Child – $19
- Commuter Round Trip Rates (Mon – Fri rush hour trips only): Adult – $16, Senior – $8, Child – $8 10
- Ride Passes: Non-Commuter – $200, Commuter – $72
To learn more about the Salem Ferry, and to plan your next trip between Boston and Salem, visit SalemFerry.com.
Categorised in: Plan